The Society for the Study of Male Reproduction’s (SSMR) purpose is to encourage the study, to elevate the practice, and to improve the quality of care of the subfertile male.
The goals of the SSMR are to identify existing and emerging issues in the field and to provide accurate and credible information to the profession through the development of:
- Conference Reports
- Proposed Policies
- Continuing Medical Education Conferences
What we do as a society
- Promote the roles of urology in the evaluation and treatment of the infertile male
- Develop standards and guidelines for male reproduction research and practices
- Provide opportunities for continuing medical education on current and controversial issues of a scientific and ethical nature
- Produce educational programs related to clinical practice and government and reimbursement issues
- Monitor reimbursement and coding issues for surgical procedures and related treatment
- Offer opportunities for networking through meetings and the membership directory
- Provide twice-yearly newsletters with scientific, clinical, and society-related information
- Seek aids and grants for education and sponsorship
- Provide a venue for your opinions and concerns
- Provide an opportunity for your leaderships for accountability.