SSMR members enjoy the following benefits of membership:
- Excellent scientific programs with continuing medical education on current and controversial issues of a scientific and ethical nature.
- Networking opportunities with SSMR members and other experts in the field of sexual medicine and related topics through meetings and an annual banquet.
- Exclusive listing on the SSMR "Find a Doc" page of the SSMR website.
- Access to exclusive podcasts and videos from recent SSMR meetings presentations
- Receive twice-yearly newsletters with scientific, clinical, and society-related information including a review of major meeting poster and podium presentations.
- A venue for your professional opinions and concerns and an opportunity for your leadership.
- Opportunities for trainees to apply for funding through the SSMR Traveling Fellowship Program.
What Can the SSMR Do For You?
- Promote the role of urology in the evaluation and treatment of the infertile male
- Develop standards and guidelines for male reproduction research and practice
- Provide opportunities for continuing medical education on current and controversial issues of a scientific and ethical nature
- Produce educational programs related to clinical practice and government and reimbursement issues
- Monitor reimbursement and coding issues for surgical procedures and related treatment
- Offer opportunities for networking through meetings and the membership directory
- Provide twice-yearly newsletters with scientific, clinical, and society-related information
- Seek aids and grants for education and sponsorship
- Provide a venue for your opinions and concerns
- Provide an opportunity for your leadership
What Can You Do for the SSMR?
- Become a member – Sign up Today!
- Encourage friends and colleagues to join
- Attend meetings
- Be an outspoken supporter of SSMR
- Look for leadership opportunities and get involved
- Call or write board members with your views
- Submit ideas and articles for SSMR News, the society newsletter
- Submit ideas and articles for the Patient Education Forum on SSMR.org
- Help find sources of funding to further support the SSMR mission