Arnold Belker Memorial Traveling Fellowship Application
The Society for the Study of Male Reproduction (SSMR) is proud to offer the Arnold Belker Memorial Traveling Fellowship Program.
Deadline: February 28, 2024, 11:59 p.m. Central
Notifications will go out April 1, 2024
- You must fulfill one of the following categories.
- Current infertility fellow, OR
- One year out of infertility fellowship (working in research or clinical practice), OR
- Accepted into 2023 – 2024 infertility fellowship
Please read the following requirements:
- Application — must be submitted through the application link above.
These items must be included/attached as 1 PDF document within the application form.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of abstract that was accepted at the AUA (include title & presentation day/time below)
- Letter of recommendation from Fellowship Program Director
- Personal Statement describing career path, interest, and future plans. (100 – 200 words, 1 page or less)
Recipient Will Receive
- $1,500 travel stipend to the upcoming AUA meeting, awarded at the meeting.
- Abstract Summary in SSMR Fall Newsletter
- Complimentary SSMR Banquet ticket (Date TBD)
Deadline: February 28, 2024
Winner Notified: April 1, 2024
Please email Kristine Scott with questions at email@example.com.